GETTING GOOD AUDIO FOR YOUR VIDEO
Quality audio for your video is absolutely ESSENTIAL.
Viewers are more forgiving of a crummy video image than they are of bad audio. If the sound on your video is bad, people simply WILL NOT WATCH! Sad but true and I’ve seen it a million times.
If you improve the audio quality of your videos, they will be more watchable and you will achieve greater success.
But how do you make sure to get good audio? Quality audio in video production brings up a lot of questions.
- What kind of microphones should I use?
- What are the pros and cons of different types of microphones?
- How do I use a microphone for best results?
- Do I need to spend extra on a wireless microphone?
- Can I just use the microphone attached to my camcorder?
- What about music for my video?
Getting good quality audio does not have to be hard, nor does it require expensive microphones.
Although expensive mics are nice. 🙂